Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Christmas 2014 Wish List



I don't exchange presents with my adult children. I send money to the grandchildren for Christmas every year. My daughters feel like they should buy me something for Christmas each year. It used to be something like a shirt made from bamboo, etc. This past year I solved the dilemma. Through out the year when I see an inexpensive gadget that interests me, I add it to my wish list on Amazon. Now at Christmas time I receive all these little stocking stuffers which are exactly the stuff I like.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I'm just getting in to my Evernote app and made a note topic this morning: Gift Ideas - mainly for all the grandchildren, but the Amazon wish list sounds like a good idea, too. I'm currently waiting for my new Garmin and accessories and fountain pen notebooks to arrive tomorrow from Amazon. I paid for them!

    ReplyDelete