Monday, May 19, 2014

I emptied my email In Box today



How many emails are sitting in your In Box? Today I emptied mine. I also unsubscribed from all kinds of promotions, blogs, etc. If I want to check a blog, I can go there in my browser. I've always had a bunch of different folders labeled Travel, Bills, Finance, Insurance, etc. but never seemed to get around to move the emails there from the In Box. Today was the day. It sure feels good. What did we use to do with ourselves before we wasted all this time with email?

1 comment:

  1. I've emptied my inbox completely a few times. I, too, have all kinds of folders to file things in but rarely actually file emails there. And, when I do, I rarely go to the folder to check out an earlier email. I often think all this organization makes me less organized! When I do have a need to check something out it's often one of the emails I didn't save or can't find!

    ReplyDelete