Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Taking Your Radio On the Road


I know that Sirius satellite radio is popular with lots of folks ($10-15/month). I don't listen to the radio very much because my Ford Focus is equipped with Ford Sync which allows me to listen to anything on my iPhone or iPad via bluetooth while in the car.

Another options for folks on the road is Radio Locator

"Welcome to Radio-Locator.com, the most comprehensive radio station search engine on the internet. We have links to over 13,800 radio stations' web pages and over 8700 stations' audio streams from radio stations in the U.S. and around the world."

With Radio Locator you can: (1) Find US radio by city or zip, (2) Find US radio by call letters, (3) Find Internet Streaming radio, and (4) Find World Radio.

This service is free.

No comments:

Post a Comment