Thursday, May 15, 2014

Barcelona - May 17


I snuck up on Barcelona. One way to avoid jet lag is to take a 13 night cruise from Fort Lauderdale to Barcelona. I arrived yesterday and moved into my rental accommodation on Carrer Aribau between Carrer Rossello and Carrer Provença.


The brown door is the entrance to my building. Notice that next door is a Japanese shop that has sushi and prepared Japanese meals to go. The neighborhood is called L'Antiga Esquerra de l'Eixample or Eixample for short.

It has been a few years since I travelled extensively throughout Europe. It will take a while to get use to the big city filled with cars, scooters, and smokers.




2 comments:

  1. Okay, so now I have at least one or two visuals to use when hearing of your adventures. What is the body of water in the Barcelona shot?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was a shot of Barcelona taken from the ship at the dock.

      Delete